Khaosok Jungle Trek : Uncover the Secrets of the Rainforest
Embark on an unforgettable journey through Thailand’s largest tropical rainforest with our Khaosok Jungle Trek.
From Khaolak area, Phang Nga Province
Full Day Tour
Venture into the heart of Southern Thailand’s largest tropical rainforest with our Khaosok Jungle Trek. This full-day tour offers an immersive experience into the world-class vistas of the evergreen rainforest, limestone karsts mountains, and the tranquil Sok River. Start your day with a visit to the Takuapa Morning Market, where you can get a glimpse of local life. Next, witness the playful macaques at a local temple before embarking on a jungle trek in Khaosok National Park.
After a hearty lunch at a local restaurant, prepare for a peaceful canoeing adventure on the Sok River. Surrounded by greenery, limestone cliffs, and diverse wildlife, this canoeing experience is sure to leave you in awe. Finally, enjoy the panoramic views at the Khaosok viewpoint and freshen up at a waterfall before returning to your hotel. This tour is a perfect blend of adventure, nature, and cultural experiences, making it an ideal choice for all ages.
Join us on this full-day Khaosok Jungle Trek and create unforgettable memories amidst Thailand’s stunning natural beauty. Book now and embark on an adventure of a lifetime!
Khaosok Jungle Trek
Children 4-12 years 1900THB/person
- 08:00 Pick up from hotel in Khaolak area, visit morning market
- Viewing macaques at a local temple
- Jungle trekking in Khaosok National Park
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Canoeing at Sok River
- Visit Khaosok viewpoint
- Freshen up at waterfall
- Return to hotel
What to bring?
- Shoulders-covered clothes for lady to enter to the temple
- Sun protection, Sunglasses, hat or cap
- Swimwear, Changing clothes, Towel
- Comfortable shoes
- Transfer from/to Hotel in Khaolak area
- Activity fees and Entrace Ticket
- English Speaking Guide
- Soft Drink
- Accident Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Tip (for your convenience)
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before
- Failure to comply later than 7 days will be charged with Full Amount for Late Cancellation.
Remark Deposit 30% from full amount
We reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather conditions, availability and flexibility of timing, and other factors beyond our control. Decisions will be made in the best interests of all passengers on board and with regard to safety.
In the event that “The Company” has to cancel the trip due to any unforeseeable reasons, for example, non-permissive weather, “The Company” will return the guests through the client.
The Client will refund the full tour selling price to the passenger and no commission will be retained by the Client.