Khaosok Lake Safari: An Adventure in the Heart of Nature
Embark on an unforgettable journey through the oldest evergreen rainforest in the world with our Khaosok Lake Safari.
From Khaolak area, Phang Nga Province
Full Day Tour
Venture into the heart of one of the world’s oldest ecosystems with our Khaosok Lake Safari. This full-day tour offers an immersive experience into the world-class vistas of the evergreen rainforest, limestone karsts mountains, and the tranquil Rajaprapa Lake in Khaosok National Park. Start your day with a scenic drive to the Rajaprapa Dam, followed by a boat ride offering breathtaking views of the lake and the towering limestone mountains.
Trek through the Klong Ka swamp forest, where you might spot wildlife and tropical flora. Explore the Diamond Cave, known for its stunning crystal formations of helictites, stalactites, and stalagmites. After a delicious lunch at a restaurant on a raft house, spend your afternoon kayaking in the shadow of the spectacular limestone outcrops or swimming in the cool clear water. This tour is a perfect blend of adventure, nature, and cultural experiences, making it an ideal choice for all ages.
Join us on this full-day Khaosok Jungle Trek and create unforgettable memories amidst Thailand’s stunning natural beauty. Book now and embark on an adventure of a lifetime!
Khaosok Lake Safari
Children 4-12 years 2800THB/person
- 07:00 Pick up from hotel in Khaolak area, visit morning market
- Boat sightseeing on Rajaprapa Lake
- Trek through Klong Ka swamp forest
- Explore Diamond Cave
- Lunch at raft house restaurant
- Afternoon of kayaking, swimming, and relaxing
- Return to hotel
What to bring?
- Sun protection, Sunglasses, hat or cap
- Swimwear, Changing clothes, Towel
- Comfortable shoes
- Transfer from/to Hotel in Khaolak area
- Activity fees and Entrace Ticket
- English Speaking Guide
- Soft Drink
- Accident Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Tip (for your convenience)
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before
- Failure to comply later than 7 days will be charged with Full Amount for Late Cancellation.
Remark Deposit 30% from full amount
We reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather conditions, availability and flexibility of timing, and other factors beyond our control. Decisions will be made in the best interests of all passengers on board and with regard to safety.
In the event that “The Company” has to cancel the trip due to any unforeseeable reasons, for example, non-permissive weather, “The Company” will return the guests through the client.
The Client will refund the full tour selling price to the passenger and no commission will be retained by the Client.