Discover Krabi’s Jewels with the Phi Phi Islands Tour
Experience the magnificence of Krabi’s most iconic islands on our full-day Phi Phi Islands Tour.
From Krabi Town and Ao Nang Area, Krabi Province
Full Day Tour
Welcome to our full-day Phi Phi Islands Tour, an adventure that takes you on a memorable journey through some of Krabi’s most iconic islands. The excursion begins with a pick-up service from the Ao Nang area, transporting you to the Nopparatthara pier, where your boat to paradise awaits.
Your first stop is Bamboo Island, a tropical paradise with white sands and clear waters, providing an idyllic setting for swimming and beach lounging. Then, voyage towards the Viking Cave, home to unique bird nests and ancient wall paintings. We will then steer you towards the stunning Pileh Lagoon and Lohsamah Bay for a snorkeling experience like no other. Then, it’s time for a photoshoot at Maya Bay, the beach made famous by the Hollywood film, “The Beach”. The tour then takes you to Phi Phi Don Island for a scrumptious lunch and some downtime before heading to Monkey Bay for more swimming, relaxing, and snorkeling. It’s an island-hopping journey that will leave you in awe of Krabi’s natural beauty.
Are you ready to experience the best of Krabi? Join our Phi Phi IslandsTour today!
Phi Phi Islands Tour
Adult 1800, Child (4-11 Yr.) 1400
Long Tail boat
- 08:00-08:30 am: Pick up from Ao Nang area to Nopparatthara pier.
- 09:00 am: Depart from the pier to Bamboo Island.
- Visit Viking Cave for photo shooting.
- Snorkeling at Pileh Lagoon and Lohsamah Bay.
- Photoshoot and relax at Maya Bay.
- Lunch at Phi Phi Don Island.
- Swimming, Relaxing, and Snorkeling at Monkey Bay.
- 04:00 pm: Return to Ao Nang and drop off at your hotel.
What to bring?
- Swimming Suit, Towel, Waterproof bag
- Sun protection, Sunglasses, hat or cap
- Changing clothes
Transportation free shuttle service from Muang Krabi, Klong Muang, Tub Keak, Ao Nang to pier and shuttle boat
Friendly English-Speaking guide.
Drinking water, Buffet lunch, Fresh fruits, Vegetarian meats is on request.
Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket)
Travel Accidental insurance
- National Park Fee
- Items of a personal nature
- Tip (for your convenience)
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before
- Failure to comply later than 7 days will be charged with Full Amount for Late Cancellation.
Remark Deposit 30% from full amount
We reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather conditions, availability and flexibility of timing, and other factors beyond our control. Decisions will be made in the best interests of all passengers on board and with regard to safety.
In the event that “The Company” has to cancel the trip due to any unforeseeable reasons, for example, non-permissive weather, “The Company” will return the guests through the client.
The Client will refund the full tour selling price to the passenger and no commission will be retained by the Client.