Kayak Tour Ao Thalane
Immerse yourself in the lush greenery and stunning landscapes of Ao Thalane on a memorable kayaking adventure.
From Krabi Town and Ao Nang Area, Krabi Province
Full Day Tour
Discover the hidden beauty of Ao Thalane with our immersive Kayak Tour. Known as Krabi’s kayaking paradise, Ao Thalane is a fascinating world of dense mangrove forests, twisting waterways, and majestic limestone cliffs. As you paddle your way through this serene landscape, be prepared to encounter diverse wildlife, from monkeys and birds to various marine creatures.
This tour is a great way to get close to nature, enjoy tranquillity away from the crowded tourist spots, and experience the thrill of exploration. Suitable for both beginners and experienced kayakers, our guided tour ensures a safe, fun, and unforgettable experience. The tour also includes essential gear and safety briefings, ensuring you can focus on the beauty around you.
Experience the beauty of Krabi like never before! Join our Kayak Tour Ao Thalane, and create memories to last a lifetime.
Kayak Tour Ao Thalane
Half Day (No Lunch)
Adult 900, Child (4-11 Yr.) 700
Adult 1300, Child (4-11 Yr.) 900
- Hotel Pick-up (08:00-08:30 am)
- Arrive at Ao Thalane, gear up and safety briefing
- Start the kayaking adventure
- Enjoy seasonal fruits and refreshments
- Continue exploration, immerse in the scenery
- Conclude Kayaking, relax and freshen up
- Hotel Drop-off (04:00 pm. Half day return: 12:30-13:00)
What to bring?
- Swimming Suit, Towel, Waterproof bag
- Sun protection, Sunglasses, hat or cap
- Changing clothes
- Transportation free shuttle service from Muang Krabi, Ao Nang Area
- Friendly English-Speaking guide.
- Drinking water, Fresh fruits, Vegetarian meats is on request.
- Buffet lunch (Full day package)
- Travel Accidental insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Tip (for your convenience)
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before
- Failure to comply later than 7 days will be charged with Full Amount for Late Cancellation.
Remark Deposit 30% from full amount
We reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather conditions, availability and flexibility of timing, and other factors beyond our control. Decisions will be made in the best interests of all passengers on board and with regard to safety.
In the event that “The Company” has to cancel the trip due to any unforeseeable reasons, for example, non-permissive weather, “The Company” will return the guests through the client.
The Client will refund the full tour selling price to the passenger and no commission will be retained by the Client.