Krabi Jungle Tour: Unravel the Beauty of Krabi’s Hidden Treasures
Embrace the natural wonders of Krabi on this exclusive, Krabi jungle tour.
From Krabi Town and Ao Nang Area, Krabi Province
Full Day Tour
The Krabi Jungle Tour offers an exclusive escape to the enchanting natural beauties of Krabi. With this join with group tour, you will embark on an adventure that encompasses a blend of Krabi’s astounding landscapes, from mesmerizing hot waterfalls to shimmering emerald pools and a sacred Buddhist temple hidden amidst the jungle.
Your journey begins with the Emerald Pool, a striking freshwater pool nestled within the dense forest. Known for its alluring crystal-clear water, the Emerald Pool promises a refreshing dip amidst the lush greens. The journey then leads you to the Hot Steam Waterfalls, a therapeutic hot spring where you can indulge in a soothing, warm bath.
The pinnacle of the tour is a visit to the Tiger Cave Temple, a significant Buddhist sanctuary famous for its arduous 1237 steps that lead to a magnificent viewpoint overlooking Krabi. At the top, you’ll be rewarded with a majestic Buddha statue and a panoramic view of the cityscape against the backdrop of the azure sea.
Experience the beauty of Krabi like never before! Join our Kayak Tour Ao Thalane, and create memories to last a lifetime.
Krabi Jungle Tour
Full Day (Join with Group Tour)
Adult 1200, Child (4-11 Yr.) 900
- 08:00-08:30 am.Hotel Pick-up
- Visit the Emerald Pool
- Enjoy a warm dip at Hot Steam Waterfall
- Lunch and relaxation
- Visit Tiger Cave Temple and climb 1237 steps for a panoramic view
- 04:00 pm. Hotel Drop-off
What to bring?
- Swimming Suit, Towel, Waterproof bag
- Sun protection, Sunglasses, hat or cap
- Changing clothes
- shoulder-covered for lady to enter to the temple
- Transportation free shuttle service from Muang Krabi, Ao Nang Area
- Friendly English-Speaking guide.
- Drinking water, Fresh fruits, Vegetarian meats is on request.
- Buffet lunch
- Travel Accidental insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Tip (for your convenience)
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before
- Failure to comply later than 7 days will be charged with Full Amount for Late Cancellation.
Remark Deposit 30% from full amount
We reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather conditions, availability and flexibility of timing, and other factors beyond our control. Decisions will be made in the best interests of all passengers on board and with regard to safety.
In the event that “The Company” has to cancel the trip due to any unforeseeable reasons, for example, non-permissive weather, “The Company” will return the guests through the client.
The Client will refund the full tour selling price to the passenger and no commission will be retained by the Client.