Phang Nga Nature and Culture Tour : A Journey of Discovery
Immerse yourself in Thailand’s stunning natural beauty and rich cultural heritage with our Phang Nga Nature and Culture Tour.
From Takuapa area, Phang Nga Province
Full Day Tour
Embark on a journey of discovery with our Phang Nga Nature and Culture Tour. This full-day tour offers you the opportunity to explore breathtaking natural landscapes and gain a deeper understanding of Thai culture and local life. Start your day with a visit to the vibrant Takuapa Morning Market, where you can experience the hustle and bustle of local trade and sample delicious Thai street food.
Next, enjoy a peaceful river canoeing experience along an ancient banyan tree forest, followed by a short walk to a stunning waterfall in Sri Phang Nga National Park. After a delicious lunch, immerse yourself in Thai culture with a visit to Takuapa Old Town, where you’ll explore Thai Buddhist and Chinese Buddhist temples. The tour concludes with a visit to the Baan Naam Kem Tsunami Memorial Park, a poignant reminder of the 2004 tsunami’s impact on the region.
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the natural beauty and cultural richness of Thailand. Book your Phang Nga Nature and Culture Tour today!
Phang Nga Nature and Culture Tour
Children 4-12 years 1900THB/person
- 08:30 Pick up from hotel, 25-minute drive to Takuapa town
- Visit Takuapa Morning Market
- River canoeing along ancient banyan tree forest
- Short walk to a waterfall at Sri Phang Nga National Park
- Visit Takuapa Old Town, Thai Buddhist temple, and Chinese Buddhist temple
- Visit Baan Naam Kem Tsunami Memorial Park
- 16:00 – Return to hotel in Takuapa area
What to bring?
- Shoulders-covered clothes for lady to enter to the temple
- Sun protection, Sunglasses, hat or cap
- Changing clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Transfer from/to Hotel in Takua Pa area
- Activity fees and Entrace Ticket
- English Speaking Guide
- Soft Drink
- Accident Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Tip (for your convenience)
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before
- Failure to comply later than 7 days will be charged with Full Amount for Late Cancellation.
Remark Deposit 30% from full amount
We reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather conditions, availability and flexibility of timing, and other factors beyond our control. Decisions will be made in the best interests of all passengers on board and with regard to safety.
In the event that “The Company” has to cancel the trip due to any unforeseeable reasons, for example, non-permissive weather, “The Company” will return the guests through the client.
The Client will refund the full tour selling price to the passenger and no commission will be retained by the Client.